Many writers dream of seeing their book published because a book is a reflection of their hopes and dreams, and publishing is the ultimate reward for a job well done. Being a published author is, ultimately, all about reaching out to your readers and knowing that you've been able to share your story with them. But in order to make that successful crossover from writer to published author, you need to choose the publisher that best suits your publishing goals. It is important to publish your book with an expert publisher that will work with you from start to finish. A reputable publisher should also have the necessary experience and expertise not only in book publishing, but also in book marketing, so your book can reach the widest audience possible.To truly grow as a writer, we have to push our creations out into the world. We have to seek out readers who want to experience what we've written. Why? You may be a writer of books, but you only become an author when you share your stories and ideas to the world-when your book is published. This is what sets apart a writer from a published book author. This is why you should always strive to bring out the author in you.
The Limelight Package is a one-time payment of $950.00 AUD and includes the following;
* Please not, if you are in the US, the price is lower according to the current currency exchange rate!
- 100% royalties (Limelight does not take a cut of author royalties)
- Free ISBN Assignment - registered so that customers can order from most major retailer bookstores
- Paperback Format and/or or hard copy
- Digital Formatting and Distribution (optional e-book)
- Worldwide Book & e-book Distribution - Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Ingram, Kobo, iBooks and many more.
- Personal Web Page/Online Bookstore
- One-on-One Author Support
- Custom Layout Technician
- Custom, Unique, Cover Design
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Copyright Registration
- Marketing Tips
- Google and Amazon Book Search
- Barnes and Noble See Inside
- Book Buyer's Preview
Why choose Limelight Publishing?
Because we've been where you are. Every Limelight representative has self-published and in doing so, enjoys financial success; global sales, attending book expo's, film adaptations, publishing multiple titles, public speaking, and book signings.
It is indeed, a very exciting, unique time to be a writer and here at Limelight, we want to help you find your own path to success. Today, industry challenges from the past are now unlocked doors to be explored, milestones are now simply, tasks. It's about knowing which doors to approach.
Publish Your Book with Us, and Enjoy Creative Freedom
At Limelight Publishing, we give you the creative freedom to transform your original concept, a book unique to you, into a physical work of art you can hold in your hands. Our technical and artistic experts work with you at every step of the process to give you a published book that exactly matches your specific needs.
How to become a published author
1. Send us your manuscript and we'll use a range of the latest programs, and experienced on-hand staff, to ensure that your book files are correctly formatted to industry standard. Once your manuscript is received, we begin work immediately; formatting files ready for distribution. We immediately copyright your work under your name to secure it.
2. If you would like us to, we design a unique cover. Your cover is designed with as little or as much input from the author. Leave it up to us, or give us a detailed rundown of what you would like and we will design it for you. We will work with you, providing email proofs until you are 100% completely satisfied. You can provide your own cover. If you would like us to design one for you, there is no extra cost involved.