We are a publishing service, that helps get your book from an idea to print. We work tirelessly as experienced professionals, to design and distribute your book exactly the way you want. Creative development is where we shine. We work closely with our clients to get to the heart of your project and create beautiful and affecting book.
The Limelight Package $1800 USD
- Cover design; provide your own cover or we can create one for you
- Upload/Global Distribution
- Interior Design; proper format & typesetting
- Includes optional eBook; excluding for children's titles
- Images included in the manuscript are provided by the author
This is the ideal package if your manuscript is edited. We will design a stand-out cover and create stunning text, taking it to the next level, giving it a professional finish, inside and out, as well as distribute and market your book.
Expect approximately 4-6-week turnaround time.
Your book will be accessible on Amazon, Apple, Kobo, Kindle, B&N, Lulu, Ingram, all ebook outlets, in addition to availability for print-on-demand, in-person events, fulfillment through your website, and accessible by bookstores and libraries.
You keep 100% of all royalties available. We take 0%.
For serious inquires, please contact one of our Limelight Representatives, Email: email@example.com
For both packages, your book will be distributed worldwide and will include the following partners;
You keep 100% of all royalties available. We take 0%. At the end, you own your book and the copyright with the same quality and distribution opportunities available to traditional publishing.
- Up to three ISBN numbers and barcodes (for ebook and print - soft cover and hard cover)
- U.S. Copyright Registration
- Library of Congress Control Number
UPLOAD AND DISTRIBUTION
- Upload for e-book distribution to all ebook outlets available.
- Upload for on-demand print to Amazon, Lulu, and Ingram Spark, which includes distribution to B&N, Apple, Kobo, Bookshop, Walmart, Target, and accessibility to all bookstores and libraries.
- Available for website fulfillment through Lulu
- Available for bookstore and library orders through Ingram catalog
- You take 100% of all royalties available
- All accounts in your name so you have full control
- Professional Cover Design (front, spine, and back)
- Professional Interior Design for ebook and print copy; Typesetting for a - professional interior finish (no extra fee to include images)
Limelight also offers EDITING
“An editor is a person who knows more about writing than writers do but who has escaped the terrible desire to write.” —E.B. White
- Editing with Limelight is 12c per word with no word count limit. The price includes ALL of the following services;
- Professional Copy Editing - from an experienced industry expert editor in your genre - Copy, in the publishing world, refers to the text. So, copy editing could just as easily be called text editing. It’s a word-by-word edit that addresses grammar, usage, and consistency issues. Copy editors will check for typos and spelling errors along with correcting grammar, language, and syntax errors. They will also pay particular attention to punctuation such as commas, semicolons, and quotation marks. Editors work on a copy of the author’s manuscript, usually a Word file, using the track changes function and adding comments to explain any changes or make revision suggestions. The author can then go through each of the changes and accept or reject them one by one and make any revisions where necessary. Only when the author is completely satisfied with the plot, story structure, characterization, settings, etc. is the manuscript ready for copy editing. And nobody, no matter how good, gets all that right with a first draft.
- Line Editing - is an intensive structural edit that focuses on the finer aspects of language – the flow of ideas, transition elements, tone, and style. Line editors expand their efforts to suggest changes to make sentences crisper and tighter by fixing redundancy and verbosity issues, while improving awkward sentence and paragraph construction without a full rewrite. Editors will look at the manuscript using a holistic methodology with a review of key aspects of the manuscript: the narrative, vocabulary, structure, characterization, style, and development.
- Professional Proofreading - Proofreading comes at the end of the publication cycle. It’s the final check before the book is printed or, in the case of eBooks, before it is published and sent to distributors.
- Continued Communication - and an open dialogue with your editor to ensure you have continued input in the process.
- No word count limit!
Also includes, Development Editing
Development editing means the book gets a full, substantial, structural, developmental edit. This will often include everything that’s involved in proofreading and copy-editing, plus a detailed critique of the essential elements of the story (in the case of a novel), which may include:
- Story structure
Contact us today about editing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Limelight is made up of hard working, creative types, who are here to help you achieve your literary goals! We are proud to be able to refer you to some incredible illustrators, who can assist you. Get in touch with our Illustrators
- We are currently only taking fiction and nonfiction, and poetry titles. Due to the high demand, for the time being, we are currently not accepting children's titles, photo books, or journals. We may open this back up again soon.
Many writers dream of seeing their book published because a book is a reflection of their hopes and dreams, and publishing is the ultimate reward for a job well done. Being a published author is, ultimately, all about reaching out to your readers and knowing that you've been able to share your story with them. But in order to make that successful crossover from writer to published author, you need to choose the publisher that best suits your publishing goals. It is important to publish your book with an expert publisher that will work with you from start to finish. A reputable publisher should also have the necessary experience and expertise not only in book publishing, but also in book marketing, so your book can reach the widest audience possible.
We give you the creative freedom to transform your original concept, a book unique to you, into a physical work of art you can hold in your hands. Our technical and artistic experts work with you at every step of the process to give you a published book that exactly matches your specific needs.